Posted on 2007-10-13. By anonymous.
Glaucoma Medical Therapy: Principles and Management (American Academy of Ophthalmology Monograph Series)
Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
Number Of Pages: 312
Publication Date: 2007-11-14
Sales Rank: 3474782
ISBN / ASIN: 0195328507
Manufacturer: Oxford University Press, USA
Studio: Oxford University Press, USA
Average Rating: 5
In recent years, a large number of drugs have been developed for the treatment of glaucoma. The clinical use of drugs for glaucoma therapy has evolved, adapting with the advent of each new drug. Clinicians need to understand, synthesize, and use data about medications that have specific benefits and risks for their glaucoma patients. The focus of this book is the current art and science of clinically available drugs for medical therapy of glaucoma. The contributors have attempted to provide evidence-based information about the topic, while providing perspective from clinical experience. The book is intended to provide information about glaucoma medical therapy for practicing ophthalmologists and ophthalmologists in training. Other practitioners who have clinical contact with glaucoma patients also may find the content of this monograph valuable. In the second edition of this book, all chapters have been thoroughly revised and updated, and new chapters regarding fixed combination drugs and medical treatment of pediatric patients have been added. Some chapters have required addition of extensive new material because of the changes in medical therapy of glaucoma since the publication of the first edition of the book in 1999.
Complete Information for Complete Studying !
I highly recommend this book if studying for a COA certification. It is comprehensive and gives accurate information on proper techniques that all ophthalmic assistants should know. it is well worth the cost!
- Ebooks list page : 1332
- 2008-12-06Glaucoma Medical Therapy: Principles and Management second edition 2008
- 2007-12-11Glaucoma Medical Therapy: Principles and Management (American Academy of Ophthalmology Monograph Series)
- 2013-07-27Management of Common Musculoskeletal Disorders: Physical Therapy Principles and Methods (3rd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2009-10-07Management of Common Musculoskeletal Disorders: Physical Therapy Principles and Methods, 3rd Edition - Removed
- 2009-05-18Cities as Sustainable Ecosystems: Principles and Practices
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Nuclear Medicine Therapy: Principles and Clinical Applications
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Anal Fistula: Principles and Management
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation in Neuropsychiatric Disorders: Clinical Principles and Management
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Neutron Capture Therapy: Principles and Applications
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Dental Caries: Principles and Management
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Clinical Evaluation of Medical Devices - Principles and Case Studies 2nd ed - K. Becker, J. Whyte (Humana, 2006)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Principles and Management of Clogging in Micro Irrigation (Innovations and Challenges in Micro Irrigation)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Orthopedic Manual Therapy: Assessment and Management
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy: Principles and Practices
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Clinical Evaluation of Medical Devices: Principles and Case Studies
- 2017-10-06[PDF] The Groups Book: Psychoanalytic Group Therapy: Principles and Practice, with The Groups Manual: A Treatment Manual, with Clinical Vignettes (Tavistock Clinic (Karnac))
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Purchasing, Principles and Management (9th Edition)
- 2017-03-2002079-[Upload 2017]-Clinical Evaluation of Medical Devices - Principles and Case Studies 2nd ed - K....
- 2017-03-11Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy Principles and Practices
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.