Author: Shi Wei, Gene P. Siegal
Posted on 2014-04-13, by lujinbiao.
Bone is a living tissue prone to develop a diverse array of inflammatory, metabolic, genetic, reactive, circulatory and neoplastic abnormalities. The Atlas of Bone Pathology describes and selectively illustrates the normal and pathologic conditions that afflict human bone, focusing heavily on tumor and tumor-like conditions of bone and their non-neoplastic mimics. Supplemented with radiographic and special study images, this extraordinary collection of high quality digital images aid continuing efforts to recognize, understand, and accurately interpret the light microscopic findings in bone specimens.
- Ebooks list page : 26165
- 2013-10-21Atlas of Bone Pathology
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Atlas of Soft Tissue and Bone Pathology
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Color Atlas of Pediatric Pathology
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Atlas of Gross Pathology: With Histologic Correlation
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Atlas of Toxicological Pathology
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Color Atlas of Equine Pathology
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Atlas of Lymph Node Pathology (Atlas of Anatomic Pathology)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Atlas of Spleen Pathology (Atlas of Anatomic Pathology)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Atlas of Endocrine Pathology (Atlas of Anatomic Pathology)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Atlas of Forensic Pathology
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Colour Atlas of Anatomical Pathology, 3e
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Atlas of Genitourinary Pathology
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Atlas of Mediastinal Pathology (Atlas of Anatomic Pathology)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Practical Atlas of Transplant Pathology
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Color Atlas of Pediatric Pathology - A. Husain, J. Stocker (Demos, 2011)
- 2017-10-30[Share-2017] Color Atlas of Forensic Pathology - J. Dix (CRC, 2000)
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Atlas of Gross Pathology - With Histologic Correlation - A. Rose (Cambridge, 2008)
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] Atlas of Forensic Pathology - J. Prahlow, R. Byard (Humana, 2012)
- 2017-10-29[Share-2017] An Atlas of Gross Pathology - C. Fletcher, P. McKee (Edward Arnold, 1987)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.